Merry Meet 🙂 Happy Monday! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend.
I wanted to make sure that I dropped you a quick note to give you the spell ingredient list for tomorrow’s spell as I know a lot of you like to gather it the day before. We are going to be doing a spell that helps you with a skill that you want to develop in your life. So first of all think of a skill that you want to work on with tomorrow night’s spell! :))
Not a Moonsong Daily Magick member? If you join today you will be in time to get a copy of tomorrow’s Lammas Issue! :))) Join Now
Here’s what you need:
– Three Candles, White, Red, Yellow
– Three Ribbons, White, Red, Yellow
– Wheat (with long stalks)
– something to soak the wheat in.
– twisty ties, (the wire ones)
– pen and paperYou may also want to gather some additional items for an outdoor altar. Think things that represent summer, veggies, fruits, etc. :)) I’ll see you tomorrow!
P.S. I’m giving you a tour of my gardens tomorrow! :)) Loki says helllooooo :))))
I will talk to you soon!
Have an amazingly magickal day! :))))
Much Love and Many Blessings,